10 Places to Take Your Valentine
In case some of you are stumped on where to take your loved ones for Valentine’s Day, MLNNNYC has got you covered with 10 flavorful restaurants here in NYC.
1. Amarachi Lounge- Amarachi means god’s grace in Igbo, so you know the food is heavenly. A fusion of African and Caribbean cuisine will spice up your date night.
189 Bridge Street Brooklyn, NY 11201
2. Ashford and Simpson’s Sugar Bar- Enjoy a combination of sweet sounds and food with your partner.
254 W 72nd Street New York, NY 10023
3. Brooklyn Beso- This Latin American food will fill you up for sure, so make sure you bring an empty stomach.
370 Lewis Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11233
4. Brooklyn Wine Yard- If you’re looking for a more intimate setting this restaurant is the one; they serve wines and cocktails as well as small-portioned plates.
1114 Fulton Street Brooklyn, NY, 11238
5. Bedford Hall- This place is the definition of COZY. Bookshelves and loveseat couches create the perfect environment to interact with others and spark conversation.
1177 Bedford Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11216
6. Chocolat- Chocolat is known for tasty inexpensive drinks served in a gorgeous atmosphere. Although the highlight of this restaurant is their bar, the food they provide is just as good.
2223 Frederick Douglas Blvd. Harlem, NY 10026
7. Kombit Bar & Restaurant-Haitian cuisine, live music and great vibes. What more could you ask for?
279 Flatbush Ave. Brooklyn NY 11217
8. Milk River- The restaurant’s chef blends Asian and Caribbean cuisine to get perfection. Spice never tasted so good!
960 Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11238
9. Queen of Sheba- Traditional Ethiopian cuisine you can eat with your hands. This is comfort food at it’s finest.
650 10th Ave. New York, NY 10036
10. Soco- Southern food usually has a connotation of simplicity, but there is nothing simple about the dishes at Soco. They layer Cajun, barbecue and soul food, balancing familiar flavors with new ideas.
509 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11205